|Posted by smilingfrog on November 14, 2010 at 1:03 AM|
Burnout Paradise Vanity Pack 1.5 is now available for download.
* Offroad Mode
* Stealth Mode
* Takedown Battle Freeburn Challenges
* Improved Steam support
* Added new community finish - Carson Annihilator Phoenix - General Lee mod by ouerbacker
How to install
Extract to anywhere outside the game folder(s). Run VanityPack.exe and follow the instructions. VanityPack.exe needs to be running during the full gaming session in order to take advantage of its features. For subsequent gaming sessions, only some brief dynamic patching will take place as VanityPack.exe is executed. To perform an upgrade install follow the above instructions but copy your old vanity.yaml file to the same folder as the new VanityPack.exe before executing it.
* Off-Road: If you land in water in off-road mode, your screen will go black. Turn off off-road mode to respawn normally. The same can be done to get out of off-road areas that you can't showtime your way out of. If you land upside down in off-road mode you can turn off off-road mode to get back on your wheels, or in the worst case start a showtime session.
* Off-Road: If you enter a junk yard with off-road mode turned on, you could end up inside the junk yard with no way to get out. Showtime or crashing might get you out, if you're lucky. Alternatively you could use the WTR with zero gravity to get you out.
* Stealth Mode: Depending on your graphics card you might have to ALT+TAB out of the game and back into the game for the map markers to pick up the change. Some testers have reported that the map markers never disappear. The grey mode is not supposed to remove the map markers fully, but the color mode is.
See the included README file for more information on usage and additional known bugs.
Download on the Vanity Pack page: http://burnouthints.webs.com/vanitypack.htm